- Patrick has been the Chairman of City Tattersalls Club for the last 10 years, a Club Member for more than 40 years, a Board member for 20 years and a Life Member.
- In addition to his extensive Director experience and his commitment to the Club, Patrick is a Lawyer with expertise in litigation and dispute resolution, property and commercial law through working as a CBD lawyer for more than 40 years.
- Patrick is currently an Executive Lawyer at Clinch Long Woodbridge and a member of the Law Society of NSW.
- Paul has been a Member of City Tatts since 2002 and a Director for the past 15 years. Paul is currently the Chair of the Property & Airspace
- Committee and an active member of both the Club’s Finance and the Remuneration Committee.
- A member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors with extensive experience in the fields of property development and investments.
- A member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants and CPA.
- A Director and practitioner of a successful accountancy firm in Sydney’s CBD, Paul brings to the Boardroom a wealth of experience in project managing various developments from conception through to occupancy.
- Martyn joined the Board of City Tattersalls Club in 2009 and is immensely proud to be a Life Member of the Club.
- He is currently the Chairman of the Club’s Finance, Audit & Risk Committee and the Nominations & Remuneration Committee.
- Martyn is also an active member of the Property & Airspace Committee.
- Over a 35-year career in the financial services industry, Martyn held senior executive positions in general management, sales and marketing. He has broad experience in high-level governance, having served as a Director of a number of large financial corporations including Westpac Financial Services Limited, Westpac Securities Administration Limited and MLC Client Services Limited.
- Martyn was a Director of the not for profit charity Learning Links for 10 years, during which he also held the position of Deputy Chair for a number of years, and is dedicated to creating a community where all children have access to equal learning opportunities.
- Rick joined City Tatts in 1999 and has been an active member of the Board since 2015. He is a Life Member and currently the Chair of the Nominations Committee and a member of the Sponsorship & Community Committee.
- Rick is actively involved in helping structure the future of our Sub-Clubs, which are especially important to the social fabric and future growth strategy of our Club.
- Rick is currently retired after working over 45 years in the Railway industry.
- Rick worked in several senior positions over these years, acquiring expertise in Human Resources, People Management, Customer Service and Operations both in Sydney and overseas.
- Kumar has been a City Tatts Gold Member for over 20 years and is a strong contributor of the Club’s efforts to make its business more sustainable and redevelop its significant property holdings in the CBD.
- Kumar has more than 30 years’ experience in banking and investment management, having spent 14 years with CBA and Westpac and a further 14 as an Executive Director and major shareholder of a boutique funds management business, Eureka Funds management.
- Kumar is currently the Head of Australia, Real Assets at AXA Investment Managers (AXA IM), with oversight of a multi-billion-dollar property portfolio. He is also Chairman of AXA IM local boards and he also has considerable governance, compliance and risk management experience.
- Kumar holds Bachelor of Business and Master of Finance degrees and is an active member of the Men’s Fitness Centre including conducting spin classes and a member of the City Tattersalls Cycling Club.
- Annette has been a Director since 2017 and brings to the Board table more than 20 years experience in business and senior leadership roles across multiple industries.
- Annette is currently the National Sales & Marketing Manager for a major staffing services organisation.
- Annette’s strengths lay in the areas of strategic planning, corporate governance, and commercial management.
- Annette is actively involved in her local community in the aged care and education sectors.
- John was on the Board of The Castlereagh Club for 10 years, holding the office of Vice President throughout this period.
- He is a life member, of TCCL having been a member for 60 years.
- John joined the Board of City Tattersalls Club in 2021.
- John comes from a military, and civil service background working in the Office of the Registrar General.
- Chris had been a member of the The Castlereagh Club for 12 years and joined the Board of Directors at City Tattersalls Club in 2021.
- Chris comes from an IT operational background with his current role of 16 years as Joint Head of Operations for Orient Capital.
- Brian joined the board of City Tattersalls Club in 2021.
- Brian has previously been a member of The Castlereagh Club for over 20 years holding office as treasurer for 10 of those years.
- Brian has worked for the Sydney water corporation for the last 40 years of his career in senior management roles.